Conference Call Schedule


Dear Students and Parents,

Thank you for all the diligent work you have put in these last few weeks! This week I am going be incorporating video conference calls with each class. This will give me the opportunity to check in on the students as well as go over key information that each student will need for each class. I have sent email invites to the emails that you have provided. I will be using ZOOM. All you need to do to get set up is have a device with a camera and click on the link provided in the email. If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or email me.

Thanks,

Miss Gray



Video Call Schedule

·        11th and 12th – Monday April 20th at 2:00

·        9th and 10th -Tuesday April 21st at 2:00

·        7th and 8th – Wednesday April 22nd at 10:30

Comments